Returns in Maiar staking

I’m currently staking in a Maiar pool, but I somehow overlooked the APR being 0%. I am curious why there is no return, despite a 20% fee and phase 3 having begun, and if this will change. Would I be better off unstaking and choosing a different validator, or will the pool begin to generate rewards once it is live for a longer period?

Ok, so I just received a reply from Elrond support that answered my question. To anyone else who is experiencing this issue, rewards on all nodes should begin by April 10. If your validator still shows 0% by then, you should unstake and choose a different pool.

5 hours ago, Houdini1er said:

Hope it unlock today cause my token are stack since the 27th of march, no rewards and when I want to take it out it says 10 days to unstack.

Bad start for Miair

Yes, the 10-day unstaking period is a little intense, since so much can happen to the market in that time. I’m giving it until tomorrow afternoon, then taking the advice support gave me. Hopefully it doesn’t come to that, though.

• Like 1

Well, still no returns showing in the HAMATek pool, so I began the unstaking process. Still, it's great to see eGLD doing so well in the last few days! 

@Jsn are you normally getting staking rewards in the unstaking process? I didnt find any info about it here: 

https://docs.elrond.com/validators/staking/staking-smart-contract/

• 2 weeks later...