Unstaking Problem

Mihai Sararu

Hello I have a problem with unstaking for user @mihaiemanuels :

I have unstaked from elrond wallet since 22March and the tokens still haven't arrived in my wallet.

I was patient for 10 days because I have read that this is how much it would take for the funds to arrive but now I'm on the 11th day and still no news.

I'm getting irritated because it is quite a large sum of money...

Please investigate, I have received staking rewards but not the whole sum staked

• Elrond Team
On 4/3/2021 at 8:39 AM, Mihai Sararu said:

Hello I have a problem with unstaking for user @mihaiemanuels :

I have unstaked from elrond wallet since 22March and the tokens still haven't arrived in my wallet.

I was patient for 10 days because I have read that this is how much it would take for the funds to arrive but now I'm on the 11th day and still no news.

I'm getting irritated because it is quite a large sum of money...

Please investigate, I have received staking rewards but not the whole sum staked

Hi Mihai,

After unstake and waiting period ends, there is a button for *finalize withdrawal* and the egld will be immediately (seconds) available in your wallet.

Regards,

I have the same problem for user @terminus1973. I try to finalize operation but a message is telling me I have 0 egold even in my wallet the info shown is that entire amount is staked. I was stake with Sikka.

what can I do?

• 3 weeks later...

why is there a 9 days waiting time for unstaking ? no advertise about something like that on staking or unstaking or no info about that anywhere in the process of doing stake or unstake about that waiting time.. tnx (at the delegation i understand is a waiting time but nothing about that for staking until i user for the first time Unstake)

Have the same issue. Unstaked April 17th, now, after 11 days my funds are still frozen. It shows up in the total, but not as available funds. Does anyone know what the hell is happening here? 

• Elrond Team
23 minutes ago, Cha0s said:

Have the same issue. Unstaked April 17th, now, after 11 days my funds are still frozen. It shows up in the total, but not as available funds. Does anyone know what the hell is happening here? 

After the unbonding period (10 days), you can finalize the withdraw (there should be a button for that), any time afterwards, and the funds will be moved to your available funds immediately (in seconds).

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I Have the same issue.

Unstaked Mai 4, now, after 13 days my funds are still frozen.
It shows up in the total, but not as available funds

I click withdraw button but it give me a transaction error

Does anyone know what the hell is happening here?

9891D2A0-0D3F-42CD-90BB-CC40A17BA638.jpeg

F1E143B5-227B-4FDC-B633-E190AA124703.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/5/2021 at 9:02 PM, Adrian Dobrita said:

Hi Mihai,

After unstake and waiting period ends, there is a button for *finalize withdrawal* and the egld will be immediately (seconds) available in your wallet.

Regards,

where exactly is this button? i can't seem to find it. would you be able to post a screenshot. I've been waiting 10 days 3hours now since I unstaked.

• Elrond Team
On 6/6/2021 at 9:53 AM, Rob said:

where exactly is this button? i can't seem to find it. would you be able to post a screenshot. I've been waiting 10 days 3hours now since I unstaked.

If your funds were in legacy delegation:

Screenshot2.thumb.png.67bb62823fd5e6559d309f9e3eb8bbef.png

If you had your funds with a staking provider:

Screenshot1.thumb.png.c4d6d4babc2d276b25039a03691aa4a6.png

• 3 months later...
  • Elrond Team
1 hour ago, onlineplus said:

I have the same problem. It showes 0 Elrond in my account. Is that a scam?

What is your case exactly?

If it is the same problem, then the above post should give you the solution, you should do "finalize withdrawal".

1 minute ago, SugarSquirts said:

my fund are also missing. its' been 12 days. there is a transaction sending 12 of my unstaked tokens that I did not initiate to an address that is not mine.

erd1tdtnanppencmrqhd9c4c4vs2c5xm35he0dec7qxngnzgvkaeyyksqmwcqf

• Elrond Team
On 10/12/2021 at 7:32 PM, SugarSquirts said:

is it a 7 days to unstake then 10 days to withdrawal to wallet? 

After you do the unstake, there are 10 days before you can withdraw.

Once the 10 days are over, the "Finalize withdrawal" will immediately transfer the unstaked funds to your wallet.

• Elrond Team
On 10/12/2021 at 3:37 PM, SugarSquirts said:

erd1tdtnanppencmrqhd9c4c4vs2c5xm35he0dec7qxngnzgvkaeyyksqmwcqf

This address has been reported as a scammer address (one of the addresses used by the scammer with "wallet validation"), so if you ever "validated your wallet" using your 24 words secret phrase, or logging with your elrond wallet keystore file and password on a website other than the official wallet.elrond.com, then your wallet was probably compromised.

• Elrond Team
On 10/23/2021 at 4:13 PM, Daniel Bichsel said:

so what are we going to do? this is also the adress from where they stole my elrond. wich staking company did you use? that is the one who stole it

The staking provider doesn't have access to your funds.

The address above is the address where funds from users that entered their secret phrase on one scamming website (something with wallet validation) have gone to.

This means that when you entered your secret phrase on the "wallet validation" website you have given access to your wallet to the scammer behind that website, and he transfered those funds away to erd1tdtnanppencmrqhd9c4c4vs2c5xm35he0dec7qxngnzgvkaeyyksqmwcqf.

This is why you should always make sure you are on the official elrond web wallet before inserting any data.