Maiar staking problem

Hello,

I have succesfully delegated my EGLD to SIKKA and i can see the validated transaction under the "transaction" tab.

But there is nothing under the "staked" tab and if i click on "unstake" nothings appear.

I have tried to unlink/link my wallet  but the problem is still appearing.

Can you help me please?

Romain

• Like 1

I am currently staking in Sikka and have received no rewards so far. I was on vacation this weekend, and was surprised to see zero rewards when I came home. Is the validator required to pay out daily, or is this guy going to pay weekly? 

HI, I have a similar issue. No rewards received so far from Stake Capital. Thought those can be claimed daily and my Receive rewards button is greyed out in Maiar even though the staking was successful 2 days ago. Am I missing something here?

April 7 - the first rewards from the new Validators

On April 7 ~14:30 UTC at epoch 251, these nodes distribute their rewards towards their stake owners, whether directly staked or delegated, in effect producing the first rewards for Staking Phase 3. Also at this date and time, the next 320 new nodes become Active Validators, and so on.

• Thanks 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Today I just checked in and claimed my first daily rewards from Istari Vision. The thing is that in the transaction details note no rewards appear...only the network fee is shown. Is that normal? Where should I see how much rewards I got of any?