Maiar staking problem

Hello,

I have succesfully delegated my EGLD to SIKKA and i can see the validated transaction under the "transaction" tab.

But there is nothing under the "staked" tab and if i click on "unstake" nothings appear.

I have tried to unlink/link my wallet  but the problem is still appearing.

Can you help me please?

Romain

• Like 1

I am currently staking in Sikka and have received no rewards so far. I was on vacation this weekend, and was surprised to see zero rewards when I came home. Is the validator required to pay out daily, or is this guy going to pay weekly? 

HI, I have a similar issue. No rewards received so far from Stake Capital. Thought those can be claimed daily and my Receive rewards button is greyed out in Maiar even though the staking was successful 2 days ago. Am I missing something here?

April 7 - the first rewards from the new Validators

On April 7 ~14:30 UTC at epoch 251, these nodes distribute their rewards towards their stake owners, whether directly staked or delegated, in effect producing the first rewards for Staking Phase 3. Also at this date and time, the next 320 new nodes become Active Validators, and so on.

• Thanks 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Today I just checked in and claimed my first daily rewards from Istari Vision. The thing is that in the transaction details note no rewards appear...only the network fee is shown. Is that normal? Where should I see how much rewards I got of any?

I’m staked on stake Capitol since March 26th. No rewards. It does say that they are averaging around 10% now but no claimable rewards and no summary of any rewards received. Curious if anyone is receiving anything. It looked like last week in the details that only a percentage were working. Now it looks like they don’t have unlimited people but have maxed out. Hopefully that means rewards are coming soon?  Interested in other peoples experience. Thought about unstaking but most the providers are full now. So maybe we just hang on. It’s April 13th currently. 

Hi guys.

Sames for me. I am stacking in Maiar with Stake Capital for now 4 days and I am not recriving any rewards. Indeed, I am not able to claim rewards (grey button).

Thanks in advance for your advices.

Same issue for me. Staking with Stake Capital since 10 April (today is 15 April). 0 rewards so far. Nothing.

Do they distribute is daily/monthly, what is the reward distribution reoccurrence?

I will wait 3 more days and after that I unstake everything.

Staked on Everstake Company ..on March 27th, but 0 rewards. I have the same question that has been asked before: Will the rewards come later? Will they be payed also for the rewards what are missing? Or is the staking provider "broke".  And should I find a new one?

Or is the Maiar app staking more "successful" ?

Well, I joined the telegram group yesterday. I was advised there, that the issue would be fixed in a couple of days. On behalf that the nodes would start running by tomorrow approximately. 

But when I asked the question there, I was answered immediately. 

Guess they prefer communicating on telegram, rather than on the forum. For some reason 🙂

I suggest you do the same, join telegram and adress the issue there. 

On 4/10/2021 at 7:40 PM, markmehus said:

I'm having the same problem with Everstake.  I've been staking for two weeks and have gotten no rewards.  

Same here, after 14 days, no rewards form Everstake. Did you received by now something?