About elrond staking

Hello,

I have seen you can stake elrond with maiar and with elrond wallet, what are the differences?

if i add myself to the waiting list with elrond wallet then i cant take my egld out for how long? and if i get active what is the minimum period of time i must be staking? what is the staking benefits in the waiting list and in active list? there is an exit fee?

Not sure about the differneces between saking with Maiar and Elrond.

If you add yourself to the waiting list you can withdraw your EGLD immediately, there is no lock up. With active, there is a withdrawl delay of 7 days I believe. The staking benefit in active list is 29% APY, in waiting list its a lot less... it will be 6% and eventually nothing. There are no exit fees. 

The chance of you becoming an active delegator is very low if you joined the foundation staking programme - you are better off trying to get into a stake pool in phase 3

11 hours ago, PhilipT said:

Not sure about the differneces between saking with Maiar and Elrond.

If you add yourself to the waiting list you can withdraw your EGLD immediately, there is no lock up. With active, there is a withdrawl delay of 7 days I believe. The staking benefit in active list is 29% APY, in waiting list its a lot less... it will be 6% and eventually nothing. There are no exit fees. 

The chance of you becoming an active delegator is very low if you joined the foundation staking programme - you are better off trying to get into a stake pool in phase 3

Just read here everybody will be able to be active delegator in phase 3 https://elrond.com/blog/elrond-staking-phase3-coming-soon/

If that is true then why the waiting list if everybody will be able to do it after 22nd march? maybe just from maiar app?