Phase 3 staking

Hello world. Phase 3 Staking is close. What will happen with delegation waiting list? A part of it will directly enter in activ delegation? If yes, will be interesting to find out how much. 

45 minutes ago, Miu said:

Hello world. Phase 3 Staking is close. What will happen with delegation waiting list? A part of it will directly enter in activ delegation? If yes, will be interesting to find out how much. 

Hi, please find all the details related to phase 3 here [1]. Read also the comments, are very useful.
Both delegation and validator list will remain up and running for tech purpose, but will not be any longer incentivized. 
The delegation mechanism will remain in place - if you're in the delegation waiting list you have chances to be swiped out to the active delegation (is someone exits) or you can delegate to a SP (Staking Provider) agency.

Best regards,
Marius

[1] 

Edited by Marius Grigoras
  • Thanks 1

Hello Marius, 

Thanks for info. So delegation will continue from the wallet and maybe Maiar but with no rewards. To receive rewards you must delegate through smart contracts.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/14/2021 at 12:50 AM, Scius said:

@Marius Grigoras. I’m staking elrond through a delegation waiting list. Because of phase 3, I should undelegate ASAP from the delegation waiting list and find a staking provider to restake my elronds!?

Hi, you can wait till March 23rd to delegate to a selected SP. Being in the waiting list you're very flexible, don't need to wait 10 days for unbounding as for the active delegation. 

Meantime, just make your homework around the SP agencies.

Best regards,

Marius