"Data option is disabled in the Ledger Elrond app"

When I try to stake my EGLD in my Elrond wallet that was created using my ledger, I get the message in the subject line. Any idea why I am unable to stake my EGLD in my Elrond Wallet? I am able to stake in other Elrond wallets that I don't have my ledger hooked up to but not in the wallet that is hooked up to my ledger. HELP! See attached screenshot. I am unable to click send to start staking. Thanks. 

Screen Shot 2021-02-20 at 8.02.14 PM.png

3 minutes ago, Aflash said:

When I try to stake my EGLD in my Elrond wallet that was created using my ledger, I get the message in the subject line. Any idea why I am unable to stake my EGLD in my Elrond Wallet? I am able to stake in other Elrond wallets that I don't have my ledger hooked up to but not in the wallet that is hooked up to my ledger. HELP! See attached screenshot. I am unable to click send to start staking. Thanks. 

Screen Shot 2021-02-20 at 8.02.14 PM.png

Hi,

Please use next steps:

1 Install ledger live on Desktop
2 connect Ledger at desktop and to ledger live app (desktop)
3 from ledger live make update at the firmware, then install the egld app from manager 
4 connect to wallet.elrond.com with ledger option and then from ledger go to elrond app and at settings need to activate “contract data” enable
5 just make transactions/staking

Also this tutorial can be very helpful https://thepalmtree.network/main-blog/restore-your-elrond-wallet-on-ledger

Best regards,
Marius

6 minutes ago, Marius Grigoras said:

Hi,

Please use next steps:

1 Install ledger live on Desktop
2 connect Ledger at desktop and to ledger live app (desktop)
3 from ledger live make update at the firmware, then install the egld app from manager 
4 connect to wallet.elrond.com with ledger option and then from ledger go to elrond app and at settings need to activate “contract data” enable
5 just make transactions/staking

Also this tutorial can be very helpful https://thepalmtree.network/main-blog/restore-your-elrond-wallet-on-ledger

Best regards,
Marius

Hi, I am not following the second part of step 4. You say from Ledger go to Elrond app. How do I go to Elrond app?