Problem with dissapeard crpto from elrond wallet

On 13.01 i bought my first EGLD crypto. Wanted to transfer them to safe place so i created an account at : https://wallet.elrond.com/

I have installed crypto app :elrond onmy ledger nano s, i transfered all bought EGLD to wallet at elrond.com

2 days before i bought another part of EGLD crypto and wanted to send them the same way to wallet at elrond.com

I forgot the password so i recovered my account using Secret Phrase and saved keystore file.

When i created new password after recovery and log in to my account there are 0 crypto !! All are gone !!

How is this possible? In history of account there is no records at all !!

How can i get back my crypto ? Who shall i contact to resolve this situation??

Robert

• Elrond Team
2 hours ago, robertoxx30xx said:

On 13.01 i bought my first EGLD crypto. Wanted to transfer them to safe place so i created an account at : https://wallet.elrond.com/

I have installed crypto app :elrond onmy ledger nano s, i transfered all bought EGLD to wallet at elrond.com

2 days before i bought another part of EGLD crypto and wanted to send them the same way to wallet at elrond.com

I forgot the password so i recovered my account using Secret Phrase and saved keystore file.

When i created new password after recovery and log in to my account there are 0 crypto !! All are gone !!

How is this possible? In history of account there is no records at all !!

How can i get back my crypto ? Who shall i contact to resolve this situation??

Robert

If you cannot see any transaction in the account TX history, then this is a different account than the one where you had the egld.

It is not possible to "lose" the crypto from your wallet or get it "stolen" without seeing the transactions that moved the egld away from your account.

If you have somewhere the address of the account you stored your egld in (e.g history of transactions from binance if you bought egld there) you can check in explorer the wallet and see your funds.

You most probably have a different seed phrase for the wallet with the funds than the one you used to restore the wallet.