Exchange/sell

Ana

Hello,

Could you please let me know how can I sell elrond from my wallet and transfer the money back to my card?

Do I need to delegate in order for me to sell them?

Thank you

• Elrond Team
9 minutes ago, Ana said:

Hello,

Could you please let me know how can I sell elrond from my wallet and transfer the money back to my card?

Do I need to delegate in order for me to sell them?

Thank you

Hi Ana,

check out this reply:

https://forum.elrond.com/topic/506-trust-wallet-faq-swap-erd-erc20-to-erd-bep2/?do=findComment&comment=1170

• Elrond Team
33 minutes ago, Ana said:

Hi Adrian,

I am not sure if this helps me...I am new to this so I don't know what is ERD BEP2..

I have tried to sent them to MetaMask and after that to withdraw them through https://stake.elrond.com/, but on MetaMask I don't see the option for Elrond.

Hi Ana, I was referring to exactly the last reply in the thread which I linked above, so this one:

There are several options that allow you to exchange eGold for fiat money, each of them has different rates but the most advantageous ones are directly on Binance.com or via Crypto.comOn Binance you can first sell eGold for the USDT stablecoin , then exchange it into Euro and wire it to your bank account. The offramp process is similar for Crypto.com

Before figuring the below please do not try to send your tokens, as if you don't know what you are doing you might lose your funds.

So first, what wallet do you use, where you had/have your elrond tokens? e.g maiar, wallet.elrond.com, trustwallet, etc

Hi Adrian,

I am not sure if this helps me...I am new to this so I don't know what is ERD BEP2..

I have tried to sent them to MetaMask and after that to withdraw them through https://stake.elrond.com/, but on MetaMask I don't see the option for Elrond.

2 minutes ago, Adrian Dobrita said:

Hi Ana, I was referring to exactly the last reply in the thread which I linked above, so this one:

Before figuring the below please do not try to send your tokens, as if you don't know what you are doing you might lose your funds.

So first, what is your wallet where you had/have your elrond tokens? e.g maiar, wallet.elrond.com, trustwallet, etc

Hi Adrian,

I have them in wallet.elrond.com

• Elrond Team
1 minute ago, Ana said:

Hi Adrian,

Hi Adrian,

I have them in wallet.elrond.com

Ok, then if you want to use Binance for the exchange from crypto, you will need to create an account on www.binance.com 

After logging into your account you can find your binance egld address (make sure the selected "Deposit Network" is EGLD) here:

https://www.binance.com/en/my/wallet/account/main/deposit/crypto/EGLD

your address should look like "erd1......."

use the copy button to copy the address, then go to your wallet  at wallet.elrond.com and send the funds you want to convert back to fiat to your binance egld wallet (at the address you previously copied).

You will need to wait some minutes until you will see the funds appearing in your binance account.

After getting your egld in binance you can exchange there into fiat and send them to your bank account.

Binance does not seem EGLD to convert to fiat. I can convert ETH to USDT and then to EUR. But the option for EGLD does not seem to be there in the convert dialog. I must be missing something.

Best regards,

Maarten

• Thanks 1

• Elrond Team
1 hour ago, Maarten said:

Binance does not seem EGLD to convert to fiat. I can convert ETH to USDT and then to EUR. But the option for EGLD does not seem to be there in the convert dialog. I must be missing something.

Best regards,

Maarten

Yes, I think first you need to convert to USDT for example, and only after to fiat, forgot to mention that, thanks @Maarten

Sorry can not find this option. Only conversion available is from ERD to EGLD. EGLD is not available in the from field in the Binance conversion. Should I look somewhere else than the Convert & OTC portal

Binance.png

Hi! 

I see that you still have the ERD tokens. Here is a short guide on how to exchange your coins for Fiat:

1. First, you would need to swap the ERD tokens for eGLD (just click on convert next to your ERD wallet in Binance and you will arrive here )

1787485440_ScreenShot2021-02-12at11_28_21AM.thumb.png.1aaecfa0c32d317119d18ff8f1e146bc.png

2. Second, click on "Trade" -> "Classic" and search the eGLD/USDT pair  (here you can convert eGLD for USDT by setting a sell order) 

2016521211_ScreenShot2021-02-12at11_34_31AM.thumb.png.c00646946e24338a412bcad71708ef16.png 

3. Finally, convert your USDT to EUR.

546557662_ScreenShot2021-02-12at11_38_23AM.thumb.png.ee07e0e2f7a22917711fb72955fd81dd.png

Best regards! :)

Edited by Alex Sebastian Radu
  • Thanks 1