My Egld Did not come to Maiar Address

Hello. I transacted a total of 5.8 eglds on the Binance Smart Chain and entered all of the information correctly, but my token never arrived to my wallet. is there anything that i can do I filed a complaint with Binance and they informed to reach out to Elrond. I can provide additional information. I also reached out to the help link on the Maiar app

40 minutes ago, Rico said:

Hello. I transacted a total of 5.8 eglds on the Binance Smart Chain and entered all of the information correctly, but my token never arrived to my wallet. is there anything that i can do I filed a complaint with Binance and they informed to reach out to Elrond. I can provide additional information. I also reached out to the help link on the Maiar app

The ID for the transaction is 0xd2c1724185553b5bfcfcb5530376d3c3acf4440c08eeb32c5af622fd4d0796ee 

• Elrond Team
8 hours ago, Rico said:

The ID for the transaction is 0xd2c1724185553b5bfcfcb5530376d3c3acf4440c08eeb32c5af622fd4d0796ee 

Maiar is working with the EGLD network, not Binance Smart Chain.

Please open up an issue/ticket with Binance and check with them what can be done.