Welcome, and so much more than price.

Howdy folks, my first post, and the forum is a welcomed attribute, one most companies avoid, so embrace this!  A brief note: I am an entrepreneurial software dev: having built a $30B budeting tool, been CEO of my own startup (which did not viralize), and been involved in crypto for years.  Chatting with Elrond about a significant involvement with validotors due to an investment stream i am soon to be involved with.

I see where Elrond can go, and will do what i can to help.  I believe firmly that many larger players bought in early in order to keep killing the upswing in market prices, although i have zero proof of this other than the unbelievably low price of ERD in relation to what is being achieved.  I know the swap bothers some, and perhaps rightly so, but i also suspect most who are bothered have not researched stock-to-flow ratios.  

I have worked in numerous crypto consulting capacities, and run a private crypto div fund and have experienced years of challenges in movement of money, and onboarding of people, in real life.  It is a daily challenge.  Elrond seems to be the solution to EVERYTHING that challenges my world, and i push it accordingly.  

My suggestion: find reasons other than price to promote this, and the price will then be your friend.   Try not to want to get rich by next week, instead find the basic utility that eGld brings to the world.

• Like 1