Trust Wallet - FAQ - swap ERD ERC20 to ERD BEP2

Hello everyone,

I am one of the new persons in here with minimal to zero experience in crypto.

Been following for the past few weeks the CuriosITy & IGDLCC  podcasts and that's how I've seen the interviews between Beniamin Mincu & George Buhnici.

Now, long story short, I''ve followed the steps required to buy ERD tokens using the recommended TRUST WALLET on elrond website, but managed to encounter some small problems...

As many of you probably noticed in TRUST WALLET there are 2 types of ERD token one is ECR20 and the other one is BEP2.

My question is how can I swap ERD ECR20 to ERD BEP2?

I've tried using the QR code (or with the address copy button) for a direct swap, also tried to swap it via ETH or BNB without any luck, every time getting an error message saying "recipient invalid address".

Can anyone please help me with a solution for this problem?

Kind regards,

Adrian

The conversion starts sometime in September unless delayed. some exchanges can convert automatically (I think) if not, you can make an elrond/egld wallet here when its available (again sometime September or early October)  once you have this wallet, just transfer those tokens to it and they will convert.