Danny Serb

Hello friends,

Hello friends, 

Super excited to finally be able to write stuff on our own forum - cool stuff ūüôā¬†

So just to intro myself: I've got a Politics and International Relation educational background from Aberdeen University in Scotland - studied, lived and worked in Ireland, Scotland and England for over 7 years. First started my career as a Software and IT recruitment consultant for an international company with HQ in UK, then moved into Employer Branding, Communication and Marketing and now I'm doing Business Development. 

2 years ago I returned to my home country - got a decent position in a corporation BUT after about 1 year there I left the job and joined ELROND. 

Def - best decision in my life. Super excited to also head Business Development for Elrond and be part of this amazing success story.

I'm humbled to be part of such a vibrant community and really love to get inspired by the exceptional we have at Elrond. 

Yours, 

Daniel

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 10/2/2019 at 4:10 PM, Danny Serb said:

Hello friends, 

Super excited to finally be able to write stuff on our own forum - cool stuff ūüôā¬†

So just to intro myself: I've got a Politics and International Relation educational background from Aberdeen University in Scotland - studied, lived and worked in Ireland, Scotland and England for over 7 years. First started my career as a Software and IT recruitment consultant for an international company with HQ in UK, then moved into Employer Branding, Communication and Marketing and now I'm doing Business Development. 

2 years ago I returned to my home country - got a decent position in a corporation BUT after about 1 year there I left the job and joined ELROND. 

Def - best decision in my life. Super excited to also head Business Development for Elrond and be part of this amazing success story.

I'm humbled to be part of such a vibrant community and really love to get inspired by the exceptional we have at Elrond. 

Yours, 

Daniel

Great to have you onboard @Danny Serb!

On 10/3/2019 at 8:02 PM, Sever Moldovean said:

I emoted a sad thingie to your post, @Danny Serb. Will change to smiley if you upload a profile pic!

Tattoo photo would be perfect!¬†ūüėĀ