Philippe, Proud to be there

Hi everyone, I'm Philippe Martin a french software engineer working in Germany. I'm not exactly sure how precise I must be but lets give a try. Born and raised in Marseille directly next to the sea. I continued with a engineering degree in Paris in "Real time and embedded systems", then I got my first job at Airbus in Germany for work on the Exomars Rover and multiple satellites missions and moved to Darmstadt about 2 years ago for participate in the Galileo Constellation simulator development. I then moved to a cloud based project as a manger for switch to sales 6 months ago. (Should be enough....)

I started to take a real interest to crypto with the confinement and quickly invest in different ones including Elrond. I'm now the happy owner of nice parts of masternodes on just mining and some more for stacking later. As I'm learning i would like to develop smart contracts for maybe arrive on a service or a product based on the advantages provides by the Elrond blockchain.

I'm looking forward to arrive to some results and meet more peoples from the community.

Regards