How do I unstake my token back into Elrond?

I've tried a few things and nothing is working. I can see the token on the etherscan.io/tokens. I have added it to my metamask, but nothing appears. I would prefer to just undo the token if that is an option since I missed the staking anyway.

Edited by Gannervi
  • 6 months later...

Over a year ago,, I've staked my ERD using metamask and been trying to unstake my coins but elrond staking webpage doesn't recognize my shapeshift (metamask) wallet address. Can anyone please advise on how to solve this issue? Thanks  

• Elrond Team
On 2/7/2021 at 6:53 AM, Hakim said:

Over a year ago,, I've staked my ERD using metamask and been trying to unstake my coins but elrond staking webpage doesn't recognize my shapeshift (metamask) wallet address. Can anyone please advise on how to solve this issue? Thanks  

did you check with https://stake.elrond.com/  ?

if you long into metamask and use the eth account used for pre-staking (link above) you should be able to still withdraw

if you did genesis stake instead, through https://genesis.elrond.com/ then your erd should have already been transferred to mainnet (and converted into egld) and probably part of the active delegation. In this case you have already specified your elrond mainnet address which you can use to access your funds, claim your rewards or undelegate, etc.

So do you remember which one it was pre-saking or genesis stake?

If you have the eth address you used for staking/pre-staking you can find out which one it was.

• 2 months later...