Sign in to follow this  
Lucian Todea

Hello World!

Hi guys. I am Lucian.

I am a serial technology entrepreneur and angel investor, with more than 15 years experience in Internet and tech related businesses. I took the first step towards entrepreneurship in 2001, when, as a 21 years old student, launched the first website that later became known as Soft32.com. In 2002, I decided to drop The Bucharest University of Economic Studies where I was specializing in Finance, Insurance, Banking and Stock Exchange in order to focus on building and expanding the Soft32 platform that, at its peak, listed more than 150 000 apps and was visited by more than 10M users each month. Soft32 was acknowledged in 2014 as one of the fastest growing tech startups in Europe and EMEA.

I  was involved in several other tech startups activating in mobile payments, gaming, travel or mobile advertising. As an angel investor I invested in several companies: Smartbill - the most used Romanian invoicing and accounting SaaS platform; TypingDNA (Techstars NYC'18 Company) offering typing biometrics and 2FA solutions for securing devices and web applications; Homefresh, the pioneer meal kit delivery service. In the last 2 years I focused on blockchain projects as well. 

At Elrond I am more focused on the operational and financial side, but I am also managing a user-focused project, soon to be launched.

• Like 4

On 9/29/2019 at 9:16 AM, Lucian Todea said:

Hi guys. I am Lucian.

I am a serial technology entrepreneur and angel investor, with more than 15 years experience in Internet and tech related businesses. I took the first step towards entrepreneurship in 2001, when, as a 21 years old student, launched the first website that later became known as Soft32.com. In 2002, I decided to drop The Bucharest University of Economic Studies where I was specializing in Finance, Insurance, Banking and Stock Exchange in order to focus on building and expanding the Soft32 platform that, at its peak, listed more than 150 000 apps and was visited by more than 10M users each month. Soft32 was acknowledged in 2014 as one of the fastest growing tech startups in Europe and EMEA.

I  was involved in several other tech startups activating in mobile payments, gaming, travel or mobile advertising. As an angel investor I invested in several companies: Smartbill - the most used Romanian invoicing and accounting SaaS platform; TypingDNA (Techstars NYC'18 Company) offering typing biometrics and 2FA solutions for securing devices and web applications; Homefresh, the pioneer meal kit delivery service. In the last 2 years I focused on blockchain projects as well. 

At Elrond I am more focused on the operational and financial side, but I am also managing a user-focused project, soon to be launched.

Great to have you on our team, Lucian!  🙏