ERD price prediction in 2021

• 1 month later...

Seems to me that if ERD is Trading at around $0.019 and then Elrond goes through with the change in tokenomics where for every 1000 of ERD you'll be getting 1 eGLD the price would automatically adjust to $19.00 which would mean that your questions about whether or not the price will reach $1-$5 is answered by the math of the tokenomics.

Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...

The supply will now be capped, as opposed to being unlimited before.  This will allow the price of EGLD to grow much healthier - and even more exponentially as more resources are used to mine/validate on the chain.  Though given the efficiency of the Elrond blockchain itself, this may take some time to start being evident.

The price itself is subject to the use cases and the application of the actual Elrond chain as well, among many other factors.

Edited by Saadanan Thiagarajah
On 8/20/2020 at 10:05 AM, AngelGeeks said:

Seems to me that if ERD is Trading at around $0.019 and then Elrond goes through with the change in tokenomics where for every 1000 of ERD you'll be getting 1 eGLD the price would automatically adjust to $19.00 which would mean that your questions about whether or not the price will reach $1-$5 is answered by the math of the tokenomics.

Good Luck!

how is this helping? But now I only have 1000 tokens instead of a million. So egld must be a $1000 to match $1 ERD