Gannervi

ERD stuck on the staking site

Good afternoon,

I was trying to stake my ERD, but it looks like the contracts are full. I have about 9k Elrond stuck on the delegation page. I can't get it out of my Metamask. My contract wallet is 0x01d76359234661449ca97e19119A62cF81bE1302

but my Elrond address is erd1wamgf55r3cgenz6gcjg3vpvektp5z8d9dvcmdr4087t5m8x48qwqr96cq3

So I would like to either delegate that amount, or return it to another wallet. Am I missing something super easy? Thank you in advance!

Has anyone replied to you? I've been emailing elrond and no one is getting back to me on this issue.

Wondering the same thing, and have asked on the Twitter page. No response. Hope their product is better than their customer service.

Posted (edited)

Hi, 

I got this sorted. Saw your post while I was looking for a solution so came back to help you guys. You have to first add Elrond as a token (under Custom) in Metamask.

Edited by Greg71

Posted (edited)

Hi, 

I got this sorted. Saw your post while I was looking for a solution so came back to help you guys. You have to first add Elrond as a token (under Custom) in Metamask.

To do this, click Metamask to open it, then click on the three dots to the right, then click View On Etherscan. In the Overview section on Etherscan, use the dropdown box and select Elrond. Then copy the CONTRACT ADDRESS over on the right. 

Go back to Metamask, scroll down and click Add Token, the select Custom Token. Paste the contract address into the field there, then "erd" in the token symbol field. The rest should auto-populate. Click Next and Elrond should be added in your list of Assets. Now just click on it and click Send, and send it to an ERC20 Elrond wallet address (I did it successfully sending back to Binance - choose the ERC20 wallet not the BEP20 wallet). 

Do a test send, then if confident send the rest. Boom. Ready for mainnet.

Metamask is an Ethereum wallet, therefore your Elrond tokens are ERC20 if they are in Metamask. They have to be sent back to an Ethereum wallet.

Edited by Greg71