Account Hacked

Tom F

hello same here (i knew 4 person in same case).

I contact some admin in telegram and he investaging problem. Maybe hacking, maybe bug website because on explorer we cannot check the undelegate tx (check).

If hacking, it's seem that hackers have already funds because he instant send funds with bot at 10 days ending.

regards

• Elrond Team
2 hours ago, gaetan gillet said:

hi, solved ? was it a bug ? 

If there is no transaction from your wallet to the smart contract to "unstake" the funds, then this is the result of decreasing the legacy delegation cap which was a planned action.

In this case your account was not hacked.

Guest Helps please, urgent

Dear all, Unfortunately i have the same problem, he has already stolen 3 elrond and he is trying to recover the other stacker, someone can help please

Dear, i have the same issue, the hacker has already stolen some Elrond from my wallet and he is trying to retrieve all my wallet, Could you help please. Very urgent. Thank you

Edited by David
Give more détails

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Hi guys, it’s good to have you with us!

Some specs about Maiar security first:

Maiar Wallet can’t be hacked and Maiar wallet is completely decentralised and non-custodial. We do no keep personal informations. We don't store or have access to the user's funds at any time. The user owns the private key and has full control over their funds. We do not have access to user’s Secret Phrase and no one can gain access to it without the consent of the owner. Maiar acts as a bridge that connects to individual blockchains via their nodes. Every blockchain has their own set of public addresses. These addresses are where the crypto are encrypted and stored.

Maiar does not hold or control any crypto, it just gives the user access to it.

Unfortunately there are a lot of fraud/scam/phishing tentatives all over the crypto space so most probably you guys were one of the victims.

We always educate the community to ignore and never click on suspicious links and to never never share the Secret Phrase (24 words). 

For this kind of situations in the future and for a more efficient communication please get in touch with us at support@elrond.com and we'll gladly assist.

Take care,

Paul.