Holoride buying ticket problem: insufficient funds

Milad

I'm qualified to buy one ticket for the Holoride project, however, after clicking on participate now, in the "Select the number of tickets to buy" window, a red-color error appears as: "Insufficient funds". (you can see it in the attached screenshot as well)
I've unstacked my EGLD to see if it can help. But, the error is there again. Any solution? Thanks in advance.

Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 17.52.46.png

1 hour ago, Adrian Dobrita said:

To buy the ticket you need to have 0.47 egld in your wallet, that is the value for one ticket, plus something for the fee of the "buy ticket" transaction.

If you do not have at least that amount then you cannot acquire the ticket.

I have more than 1 egld in my wallet. That's why I'm qualified to buy one ticket as 5th tier. Please see the attachment and let me know if you can find out the problem

Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 20.37.34.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 20.35.07.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 20.39.08.png

Problem solved, however, I explain the inconvenience: To be eligible in the Holoride project, we needed to have "Stacked" EGLD. After being qualified, I was not able to spend my stacked EGLD to buy the Holoride lottery ticket. Because even if I unstacked my EGLD, it takes ten days till you can have your EGLD available in your wallet! Therefore, I needed to buy again EGLD to pay for the Holoride lottery ticket. I'm still worried as I saw in this community people say that they could not receive their unstacked EGLD neither after 10 days neither after clicking on Finalize Withdrawal bottom. So, let's cross the finger!

• Elrond Team
2 hours ago, Milad said:

Problem solved, however, I explain the inconvenience: To be eligible in the Holoride project, we needed to have "Stacked" EGLD. After being qualified, I was not able to spend my stacked EGLD to buy the Holoride lottery ticket. Because even if I unstacked my EGLD, it takes ten days till you can have your EGLD available in your wallet! Therefore, I needed to buy again EGLD to pay for the Holoride lottery ticket. I'm still worried as I saw in this community people say that they could not receive their unstacked EGLD neither after 10 days neither after clicking on Finalize Withdrawal bottom. So, let's cross the finger!

There is no one who did not receive back the egld, this can be verified on chain.