Jump to content

Insuficient EGLD funds to harvest EGLD-MEX farm rewards


Cristi
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello guys,

 

when I try to harvest the rewards form my EGLD-MEX farm, I receive the message: "Insuficient EGLD funds. Current EGLD balance cannot cover the transaction fees".

I did not see anywhere I looked that there are any fees for harvesting from farms. What are they?...or where can I find them.

 

Thank you :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Elrond Team
20 hours ago, Cristi said:

Hello guys,

 

when I try to harvest the rewards form my EGLD-MEX farm, I receive the message: "Insuficient EGLD funds. Current EGLD balance cannot cover the transaction fees".

I did not see anywhere I looked that there are any fees for harvesting from farms. What are they?...or where can I find them.

 

Thank you 🙂

all operations on blockchain are done through transactions.

harvesting is also done through transactions, which have fees.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Adrian Dobrita said:

all operations on blockchain are done through transactions.

harvesting is also done through transactions, which have fees.

Yes, but it's not normal to not tell you how much the fees are, it just tells you that there are fees. I also what to know how much the fees are for withdrawing, but I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Elrond Team

on the transactions yo

4 minutes ago, victorvsl said:

Yes, but it's not normal to not tell you how much the fees are, it just tells you that there are fees. I also what to know how much the fees are for withdrawing, but I can't seem to find them anywhere.

The fees are visible on the transactions you are directed to sign.

Whenever you do an action with the exchange/farms you are directed to your wallet to sign transactions.

On each transaction you confirm (by signing) there is the Fee displayed.

Each action has a different fee, depending on the cost for the blockchain to process it (it pays for the processing time).

You can check yourself how much the fee is when you do the withdraw, you will be directed to your wallet to sign the transaction, and the fee will be visible (you can then cancel and not sign it)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...