Insuficient EGLD funds to harvest EGLD-MEX farm rewards

Cristi

Hello guys,

when I try to harvest the rewards form my EGLD-MEX farm, I receive the message: "Insuficient EGLD funds. Current EGLD balance cannot cover the transaction fees".

I did not see anywhere I looked that there are any fees for harvesting from farms. What are they?...or where can I find them.

Thank you :)

• Elrond Team
20 hours ago, Cristi said:

Hello guys,

when I try to harvest the rewards form my EGLD-MEX farm, I receive the message: "Insuficient EGLD funds. Current EGLD balance cannot cover the transaction fees".

I did not see anywhere I looked that there are any fees for harvesting from farms. What are they?...or where can I find them.

Thank you 🙂

all operations on blockchain are done through transactions.

harvesting is also done through transactions, which have fees.

6 hours ago, Adrian Dobrita said:

all operations on blockchain are done through transactions.

harvesting is also done through transactions, which have fees.

Yes, but it's not normal to not tell you how much the fees are, it just tells you that there are fees. I also what to know how much the fees are for withdrawing, but I can't seem to find them anywhere.

• Elrond Team

on the transactions yo

4 minutes ago, victorvsl said:

Yes, but it's not normal to not tell you how much the fees are, it just tells you that there are fees. I also what to know how much the fees are for withdrawing, but I can't seem to find them anywhere.

The fees are visible on the transactions you are directed to sign.

Whenever you do an action with the exchange/farms you are directed to your wallet to sign transactions.

On each transaction you confirm (by signing) there is the Fee displayed.

Each action has a different fee, depending on the cost for the blockchain to process it (it pays for the processing time).

You can check yourself how much the fee is when you do the withdraw, you will be directed to your wallet to sign the transaction, and the fee will be visible (you can then cancel and not sign it)