not possible to add liquidity in Maiar exchange

Mawtin

I have several times tried to add liquidity in Maiar exchange, 4 steps signing of transaction was done properly but balance and remains stayed without change. So in fact transaction did not pass. 

Could somebody explain me what is wrong?

Thanks

• Elrond Team
On 11/24/2021 at 10:40 AM, Lionel Siffre said:

Hello, 

I have the same problem, when adding to the LKMEX / EGLD pool I get a "max slippage error" and I must redeem my egld

if the price changed by more than your chosen slippage, then you will get this error.

the slippage percentage can be configured, but make sure you understand what slippage is and that you can be front runned if you choose a too high slippage.

• Elrond Team
9 minutes ago, Adrian Pahomi said:

I also noticed that max button it's not getting my entire balance of EGLD (my balance now is 0.0159, max button is getting only 0.0059) . I'm adding manually the amount of EGLD, I sign the transactions and I get "Something went wrong".

the max button leaves some spare egld in your wallet, since every action you do with the farms or liquidity pools is done through transactions, which require fees to be paid in egld. If you manually add all available egld, there will not be anything left for interacting through transactions with the farms or pools.

• Thanks 1

I still have the issue.

I want to stake my LKMEX. Maiar is connected, in exchange is visible my balance. I sign transaction in Maiar but when I check my balance in exchange, there happened nothing. So in fact I can not do nothing in exchange even I always signed transaction. And this last already a days.

Please help me to fix it.

Thanks