Kyc verification “awating verification”

Kadirb

Kyc status is awating verification since 2 day. I already staked Egld and there is information as your are qualify for … tier.

Is my verification complete or not? Should i do anything? Please answer it asap you already now tomorrow is the last day.

• Elrond Team

As answered also above, the high backlog causes delays in finalizing the kyc.

You need to understand that there are some operations needing manual verification (most of the other are automated), but the volume is beyond the available bandwidth.

On 11/22/2021 at 1:29 PM, Adrian Dobrita said:

As answered also above, the high backlog causes delays in finalizing the kyc.

You need to understand that there are some operations needing manual verification (most of the other are automated), but the volume is beyond the available bandwidth.

Thank you. Mine just got completed a few hours ago. 😀

Confirming for any people who still have pending that they are still verifying KYCs.

• Elrond Team
17 hours ago, Blackoin33 said:

KYC completed but my tiers status is incorrect.

What does this mean?

image.thumb.png.068ae9a9bb475dee7f15456b94617304.png

The snapshot was done on 22 November, so the tier is set according to the egld you had staked at the moment of the snapshot.

If you feel that it is still not correct, you can contact us on help.elrond.com (bottom right corner there is a button for chatting with us, go past the bot questions and give the details so we can verify if there is an issue).

6 hours ago, Adrian Dobrita said:

The snapshot was done on 22 November, so the tier is set according to the egld you had staked at the moment of the snapshot.

If you feel that it is still not correct, you can contact us on help.elrond.com (bottom right corner there is a button for chatting with us, go past the bot questions and give the details so we can verify if there is an issue).

image.thumb.png.a3774902358508ecb62d06b3b469f579.pngII fi

• Elrond Team
1 minute ago, Blackoin33 said:

HELP!!! KYC is approved and 51 EGLD staked, but I can't see tiers or tickets to purchase.  

Please help me.  Thanks. 

Refresh with clear cache?

You also did the KYC from the address which had the 51 egld staked right?