I don’t see my EGLD in my wallet after buying through Ramp and pay with Revolut

Cristiana

Hello, 

I have made yesterday morning (27h ago) a purchase through Maiar mobile app using Ramp and I paid with my Revolut account using the mobile app. 
The transaction was confirmed, my account charged but i don’t see my egld in my Maiar wallet. 
The wallet address was picked automatically.
What is the problem?

0BD4F0D1-B128-4E49-BEE4-32C324EDAE7B.png

22 hours ago, Cristiana said:

Hello, 

I have made yesterday morning (27h ago) a purchase through Maiar mobile app using Ramp and I paid with my Revolut account using the mobile app. 
The transaction was confirmed, my account charged but i don’t see my egld in my Maiar wallet. 
The wallet address was picked automatically.
What is the problem?

0BD4F0D1-B128-4E49-BEE4-32C324EDAE7B.png

I have contacted Ramp support and Maiar help center from the app, no answer unfortunately… Can I get a refund? Also, I bought egld at 302$ now its more that 420$… I hope it will keep the price i bought on…

• Elrond Team
4 hours ago, Cristiana said:

I have contacted Ramp support and Maiar help center from the app, no answer unfortunately… Can I get a refund? Also, I bought egld at 302$ now its more that 420$… I hope it will keep the price i bought on…

There have been some issues with binance withdrawals, and ramp uses binance.

The issues with binance seem to be solved, please check the transaction hash provided on explorer.elrond.com, and if not found or not successful check again with ramp as they would need to ensure the payment is done.

3 hours ago, Adrian Dobrita said:

There have been some issues with binance withdrawals, and ramp uses binance.

The issues with binance seem to be solved, please check the transaction hash provided on explorer.elrond.com, and if not found or not successful check again with ramp as they would need to ensure the payment is done.

I checked today and I can finally see after almost 3 days my egld in my Maiar wallet. 🙂 problem solved!

• Like 2