Bought EGLD with Maiar, using Ramp and even after 18 hours, the crypto did not reach my wallet.

Tudor Botis

• Elrond Team
Just now, Majord 3rd said:

@Adrian - can you let us know if we get the EGLD with the price of the moment of purchasing? EGLD is going to the moon right now as you may have noticed. The difference would be huge if Ramp takes the current price....thanks

this depends on how Ramp handles this...

• Elrond Team

18 minutes ago, Lukáš Michalových said:

There is only chat bot and this is not solution, ramp doesnt respond.... And i dont have transaction hash because i didnt received confirmation email from ramp but money was charged

image.thumb.png.d49d26ddad67eb72115bed98773ecf99.png

you will be able to get in contact with a "human" if the chat bot does not have the answer to your questions, the chat bot is for the common issues.

1 hour ago, Adrian Dobrita said:

you will be able to get in contact with a "human" if the chat bot does not have the answer to your questions, the chat bot is for the common issues.

Hi Adrian, could we please get a little bit more traction on this? I mean I understand that Ramp and Maiar are not in elrond's  ownership but people literally lost money (since we did not receive our egld). Maybe someone will actually answer our questions if it comes from someone in elrond team?

• Elrond Team
13 minutes ago, Gabi M said:

Hi Adrian, could we please get a little bit more traction on this? I mean I understand that Ramp and Maiar are not in elrond's  ownership but people literally lost money (since we did not receive our egld). Maybe someone will actually answer our questions if it comes from someone in elrond team?

please check my above answer, Ramp is working on the backlog.

Hello i am trying to buy EGLD for 4 hours but it seems that we can't for the moment.

Binance unable EGLD Transfer, and on maiar, tranzak/moonpay/ramp says that EGLD is currently unavailable.

How long will it take so we can buy again ?

Ty

• Elrond Team
19 minutes ago, mvlvgasy said:

Hello i am trying to buy EGLD for 4 hours but it seems that we can't for the moment.

Binance unable EGLD Transfer, and on maiar, tranzak/moonpay/ramp says that EGLD is currently unavailable.

How long will it take so we can buy again ?

Ty

So the same problem happened again since yesterday, binance hot wallet remained without egld.

Some minutes ago they have supplied the wallet with ~900K egld, so the withdrawals should be resumed (soon if not already)

Same, bought this morning with 1500 GBP, but egld not delivered. No response from Ramp support, no emails regarding transaction failed or something.. looks like a scam.. I used to buy with them, three times until now, without any issue.

@Elrond support, do you have any info from Ramp network?

Thanks

Edited by BogdanS