Holoride -staking

guusvonscheven

Dear reader,

Hello, I have about 4.2 Elrond coins and I want to participate in the lotery for Holoride. (Ride coin)

I did read that you need to stake, before you can be a winner, but I wonder how this goes.

Question 1:
When I go to my Elrond wallet and pres stake, I see lots of staking providers, but no Holoride. It is also not clear to me what the difference is between the staking providers.Are these projects on Elrond? How safe is staking?

Question 2:
After I have staked my coin, and I am a lucky winner, can I use my staked coins for buying the Ride token, or do I need to add another 200$ value Elrond to my wallet?

Question 3:
Does the payment of the Ride coins go automatically, or do I need to do something active.

Thank you for reading my questions and I hope you can provide me with clear answers (for a crypto dummy)

Kind regards,

Guus von Scheven

PS: I wonder how the experience with that Holoride glass is, I think I maybe would get dizzy, like when i am reading a book in a car.

• Elrond Team
12 hours ago, guusvonscheven said:

Dear reader,

Hello, I have about 4.2 Elrond coins and I want to participate in the lotery for Holoride. (Ride coin)

I did read that you need to stake, before you can be a winner, but I wonder how this goes.

Question 1:
When I go to my Elrond wallet and pres stake, I see lots of staking providers, but no Holoride. It is also not clear to me what the difference is between the staking providers.Are these projects on Elrond? How safe is staking?

Question 2:
After I have staked my coin, and I am a lucky winner, can I use my staked coins for buying the Ride token, or do I need to add another 200$ value Elrond to my wallet?

Question 3:
Does the payment of the Ride coins go automatically, or do I need to do something active.

Thank you for reading my questions and I hope you can provide me with clear answers (for a crypto dummy)

Kind regards,

Guus von Scheven

PS: I wonder how the experience with that Holoride glass is, I think I maybe would get dizzy, like when i am reading a book in a car.

1. The staking providers do validation on Elrond mainnet. Holoride does not do validation, it is not a staking provider, but a startup using the elrond blockchain for its product, getting some "crowdfunding" from egld holders and listing its token on the maiar exchange afterwards. The "verified" staking providers should be safe.

2. You cannot use staked egld to buy the ticket, as it is locked for 10 days (unbonding period), you need to have the egld for the ticket in your wallet.

3. Please read the information on the maiar launchpad.

After passing the kyc and the snapsohot is done, the confirmation of tickets period will start, where you can buy the tickets at the given price (~200USD in EGLD each) - you cannot buy more than the number of tickets for your tier, but you can buy less, or none. After the confirmation period, the "winners selection" will happen from among the bought tickets (10000 winning tickets). After the winning tickets selection, all participants can claim the ride tokens for their winning tickets and claim back their egld for the not winning tickets. So as you can see there are two actions you will have to do: Pass the kyc, stake egld to be eligible, confirm (buy) tickets, claim ride for winning tickets and get egld back from not winning tickets.

Good evening,

I want to participate in the launch of the Holoride project and I have finished the KYC registration

In Maiar I have 15 EGLD pairs with MAX and I am in the Farm for a year.

Please tell me if the 15 EGLDs are eligible to participate in the Holoride lottery?

Thank you

Staicu Adrian

Hello,

I have eGLD staked, KYC approved and leftover eGLD to buy Holoride tickets in my wallet - however I am NOT presented with anyway to participate/purchase the Holoride lottery tickets...no "participate" icon button for example.

What do I need to do?

Cheers

• Elrond Team
7 hours ago, yeki9972 said:

Hello,

I have eGLD staked, KYC approved and leftover eGLD to buy Holoride tickets in my wallet - however I am NOT presented with anyway to participate/purchase the Holoride lottery tickets...no "participate" icon button for example.

What do I need to do?

Cheers

The buying of tickets will be done today, there were many KYCs pending so we had to delayed one day so that these get finalized.

You will need to go on the launchpad website and connect with your staking/KYC wallet, and the operations to buy will be done from there.

Hi,

My status still appears as 'awaiting verification'. I'm concerned I will miss out staking/buying tickets. Please answer ASAP as I'm conscious that this will be taking place imminently.

Thanks,

• Elrond Team
6 minutes ago, Royce T said:

Hi,

My status still appears as 'awaiting verification'. I'm concerned I will miss out staking/buying tickets. Please answer ASAP as I'm conscious that this will be taking place imminently.

Thanks,

Everyone that got approved status from Synaps has been notified via email. Check your inbox

How do I buy tickets? My account is verified and I meet the tier requirement, however I can't see anywhere on the site to actually buy the tickets!

You have confirmed 0 out of 0 tickets.

https://imgur.com/gUqpdwE