How do I transfer the EGLD in my Elrond Wallet to my Trust Wallet or Binance Wallet?

Mikayla Sellers-Wiebe

• Elrond Team
On 9/10/2021 at 6:19 AM, Mikayla Sellers-Wiebe said:

I have not been able to successfully transfer my EGLD from my Elrond Wallet to a different wallet and I cannot figure out where I am going wrong or what I am missing. Also, I have some EGLD in my Maiar Exchange that I can't figure out how to move to my Elrond Wallet. Can anyone help?

you need to "send" the egld to the address of your other wallet erd1......

• Elrond Team
12 hours ago, Mikayla Sellers-Wiebe said:

I'm not even sure but it's there, shows up every time I'm on the exchange

The exchange runs currently on devnet, it is not in mainnet so you probably are talking about egld on devnet.

Those egld have no real value, and cannot be transfered to mainnet.

Devnet is a staging network of nodes, a different chain, that we provide for testing purposes, where application developers can battle test their applications before going to production on mainnet.

This is why you cannot transfer tokens between this network and the mainnet.

We also offer egld freely on devnet to those testing the applications.

There is also a faucet where people can freely get egld on devnet, so you can understand why these cannot be transferred to mainnet.

okay and if I have some of both but can't see to get what I had originally put in out?

5 hours ago, Adrian Dobrita said:

The exchange runs currently on devnet, it is not in mainnet so you probably are talking about egld on devnet.

Those egld have no real value, and cannot be transfered to mainnet.

Devnet is a staging network of nodes, a different chain, that we provide for testing purposes, where application developers can battle test their applications before going to production on mainnet.

This is why you cannot transfer tokens between this network and the mainnet.

We also offer egld freely on devnet to those testing the applications.

There is also a faucet where people can freely get egld on devnet, so you can understand why these cannot be transferred to mainnet.

• Elrond Team
54 minutes ago, Mikayla Sellers-Wiebe said:

okay and if I have some of both but can't see to get what I had originally put in out?

When you access your wallet, on the web wallet interface, in the top right corner you can switch between the devnet, testnet and mainnet.

In order to move real egld to a different wallet address, you need to connect your wallet to mainnet, and you can then send.