Any ideas and suggestion to make our community better? Brainstorm here!

We all know well that our devs appreciate their community a lot. Let's give them our thanks by giving your best ideas and suggestion on how to improve our community or social platform. Any ideas are welcomed!

Here's few to start :

Daily mission on community platform. Example, play cryptobubbles once a day to receive 50 points ; post on social media daily for bonus points; 

Themed submission. To avoid gif submission spam that end up not being used. Submission must serve a certain purpose, for the sake of promoting the project and reach bigger audience. It is sad that most gif made by community are ended up not being used anymore after submitted just for the sake of gaining points. We gotta do better 😜

• Like 1

what about referrals on cryptobubbles campaign to promote crypto bubbles in more audience. They will get ponts on the 

community platform or rep and the person referred will get real erd tokens when they reach certain  level or aleast they reach 1M testnet-erd they 

will get corresponding erd.. or lets have some voting regarding campaign on referrals on what rewards will be the rewards

I think that youtube videos are underrated. It's really important on crypto, how to's series specially with nodes, how to install node. Videos to understand better the architecture. Examples of how to migrate an dapp that runs on EVM to Elrond (this on mainnet phase). I suggest that elrond marketing team, choose one face (one of the team) to be more friendly and engage with people. At least one video each week.

Edited by josefcoap
38 minutes ago, josefcoap said:

I think that youtube videos are underrated. It's really important on crypto, how to's series specially with nodes, how to install node. Videos to understand better the architecture. Examples of how to migrate an dapp that runs on EVM to Elrond (this on mainnet phase). I suggest that elrond marketing team, choose one face (one of the team) to be more friendly and engage with people. At least one video each week.

Or maybe a weekly quiz on the telegram to be more engaging on the community.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2019 at 10:11 PM, Sever Moldovean said:

I like the Quiz idea! Any ideas about how you would like to see it implemented?

What if we create a pop quiz event similar like binance english's red package distribution? 
Random question will come out on our telegram channel every one hour and members have to answer it for points.