HAMAtek Staking Rewards???

Hi, I staked my ERD to HAMAtek on 14/04/21 but am still not receiving any rewards even though its almost 3 weeks now.

Would it be best to unstake and choose another pool?

I used to receive weekly payments every Monday when it was previously delegated to Elrond...

Thanks

• Elrond Team
2 hours ago, Chuck22 said:

Hi, I staked my ERD to HAMAtek on 14/04/21 but am still not receiving any rewards even though its almost 3 weeks now.

Would it be best to unstake and choose another pool?

I used to receive weekly payments every Monday when it was previously delegated to Elrond...

Thanks

Hi,

When selecting a Staking provider, the APR is also important, as it shows the estimation of your earnings per year if you stake with that specific staking provider.

One thing to note is that the APR(annual percentage return) is dynamic and can change depending on the network staked amount and also the amount of topup accepted by the staking provider, or any change in the staking pool rewards fee.

The APR displayed for HAMAtek is 0, so you don't earn anything right now.

This is because currently HAMAtek does not have any active nodes in the network, there are some queued nodes, but queued nodes do not participate in consensus so they do not earn rewards. If some other nodes in the network would get unstaked/jailed, depending on the position in the queue, some of these nodes may become active replacing the unstaked/jailed nodes and will start earning rewards, but it is hard to estimate if/when that would happen, as it depends on external factors (people unstaking, staking provider nodes going offline for extended period of time, etc).