How to transfer from Trust Wallet to Elrond Wallet?

I have some Elrond (EGLD) in BEP20 format in Trust Wallet that I'm trying to transfer to the Elrond Wallet. Every time I try to use the Elrond wallet address, it tells me "invalid address". I also tried sending it to my Binance and it tells me the same thing. I thought BEP20 was the correct format, but if not, then what is? 

• Elrond Team
16 hours ago, pnwqb said:

I have some Elrond (EGLD) in BEP20 format in Trust Wallet that I'm trying to transfer to the Elrond Wallet. Every time I try to use the Elrond wallet address, it tells me "invalid address". I also tried sending it to my Binance and it tells me the same thing. I thought BEP20 was the correct format, but if not, then what is? 

If you want to transfer to Elrond Wallet (accessible from Maiar or the elrond web wallet) then you would have to send your BEP20 EGLD to your Elrond Mainnet account.

You can use for that the binance bridge https://www.binance.org/en/bridge

You will have to transfer EGLD from your Binance Smart Chain account to your EGLD Network account.