Egld on pancake swap in metamask

So i purchased egld on pancake swap and it isnt showing in my wallet but it shows that i have it in pancake swap so does and body know the custom token info ? Plus how do i get egld from metamask to my maiar wallet ? Can i send it as BEP20 or do i have to set up the Elrond Mainnet? If so what the custon rpc info ?

• Elrond Team
13 minutes ago, Intelligentfoot said:

So i purchased egld on pancake swap and it isnt showing in my wallet but it shows that i have it in pancake swap so does and body know the custom token info ? Plus how do i get egld from metamask to my maiar wallet ? Can i send it as BEP20 or do i have to set up the Elrond Mainnet? If so what the custon rpc info ?

Currently Maiar is not showing other tokens on Binance Chain(BEP2) or on Ethereum (ERC20)

EGLD to be shown in Maiar, needs to be on the Elrond Mainnet account (erd1... address) not as a token in another chain.

this doesnt answer the question. i have same issue 

i swapped some elongate for egld on pancake swap but it doesnt show up on metamask wallet 

how can i get my egld on maiar or binance or elrond main wallet ?

• Elrond Team
11 hours ago, Tako said:

this doesnt answer the question. i have same issue 

i swapped some elongate for egld on pancake swap but it doesnt show up on metamask wallet 

how can i get my egld on maiar or binance or elrond main wallet ?

It does answer the question on how to transfer egld from Binance Smart Chain to elrond (EGLD) mainnet.

Is your metamask configured for BSC and not ethereum? as far as I know pancake swap works on BSC, so if you swapped with pancake swap on BSC chain, the egld should be in your BSC account.

If you have metamask configured for BSC but still cannot see the EGLD, then probably you need to "add custom token" and use the elgd smart contract address on BSC chain to see the tokens.

Not seeing the tokens in metamask if you did not add the egld custom token, should not prevent you from transferring them using binance bridge.