Active delegation

Hello all,

I am an active delegator on Elrond wallet, and I would like to confirm a few things regarding phase 3, please.

On Elrond's blog, on March 11th, this was posted:

If you are in Active Delegation, the transition to Phase 3 does not affect you at all.

You have the option to undelegate from the Elrond Foundational Nodes, wait 10 days, and then delegate towards a new Staking Provider. We recommend that you start looking for one - check out the dedicated section below for tips on how to do so.

No action needed.

On March 18th, this was posted:

“Active Delegation” means, in effect, delegating your eGold towards the Elrond Foundational nodes. The fee for active delegation is 19.45% and will remain unchanged. Staking Providers offer the same non-custodial delegation services at more competitive rates.

We recommend you to research the official Staking Providers, select one or more that suit your needs the best, and delegate towards them.

You will need to unstake your eGold, wait for 10 days unbonding period, claim your eGold, and then delegate it.

So, some action is needed right? I need to stop my active delegation and move my eGLD to stake in my Elrond wallet or in Maiar right?

BTW, featured staking pools are full and it seems like, with available pools, I would have a way lower APR...

Thank you.

• Elrond Team
On 4/18/2021 at 11:33 AM, Cedric said:

Hello all,

I am an active delegator on Elrond wallet, and I would like to confirm a few things regarding phase 3, please.

On Elrond's blog, on March 11th, this was posted:

On March 18th, this was posted:

So, some action is needed right? I need to stop my active delegation and move my eGLD to stake in my Elrond wallet or in Maiar right?

BTW, featured staking pools are full and it seems like, with available pools, I would have a way lower APR...

Thank you.

Only if you really want to move the delegation from elrond community nodes to a staking provider.

Right now, as you mentioned, the APY for the legacy delegation is 16.7% (after fees are deducted) and it is better than what most staking providers that still accept delegations have.

• Like 1
On 4/19/2021 at 11:54 PM, Adrian Dobrita said:

Only if you really want to move the delegation from elrond community nodes to a staking provider.

Right now, as you mentioned, the APY for the legacy delegation is 16.7% (after fees are deducted) and it is better than what most staking providers that still accept delegations have.

Thank you Adrian.

I have been soooooo busy, it took me a while to thank you.

I guess I will continue that way then. First, I was surprised because it went down from 29% to 16.7% so I thought it would be better to move to staking. But most of interesting staking pools are full.

Cheers

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Bogdan22 said:

how do i advance from waiting list delegation  to active delegation ?

Hello,

Not really related to this topic, but let me reply if the team hasn't already.

You have to wait your turn, there is no other way. Myself, I had to wait 6 months.

• Thanks 1