Elrond Discord Bot 2021

Hello,

I like the Elrond ecosystem a lot, I would like to contribute as much as possible during my free time, thus I set myself some objectives.

One of my objectives is to provide a powerful bot to my community on Discord, and so far the bot can already read some data fetched from Elrond API such as information of staking providers (top SP, list of identities, details of SP) and send it back to the channel in a digest way.

Here is my question, I would like to know if there is a possibility via Elrond API to get notifications from the Elrond Proxy (or should it be directly from the SP ?) whenever a staking provider has new slot for Maiar users to stack eGLD.

For example, the bot would send a message to the community like this "New slots added. Don't miss the opportunity to stack your eGLD at Staking Provider A. Only X eGLD are available !"

Any ideas how to achieve this integration ?

Feel free to leave a feedback if you want. I'm opened to any other suggestions ! Looking forward to build awesome stuff on Elrond ecosystem 😍

Edited by MrBozz

I'd be so interested in that, I have a crypto discord too and most of us are egld HODLers, for which I made a separate channel to be uptodate with everything.
For now I just found their telegram channels, with one of them being their BOT so, informative and the annoucements channel. They give the exact infos you're looking for but on TG... If we could just implement that into discord, the easy way not with jscripts and stuff, would be great...

Hit me up if you find out anyhting. Also you're welcome into our community. Thanks!

Edited by Ciprian Titire

A simple condition could be to find out for a specific staking provider :

If stake balance of staking provider A is lower than his delegation cap then trigger a message to the channel that there is X available eGLD to stake.

Where X = delegation cap - stake balance

Sounds logic or am I missing something ?

• Elrond Team
5 hours ago, MrBozz said:

A simple condition could be to find out for a specific staking provider :

If stake balance of staking provider A is lower than his delegation cap then trigger a message to the channel that there is X available eGLD to stake.

Where X = delegation cap - stake balance

Sounds logic or am I missing something ?

Check on telegram with DrDelphi, he has already implemented a telegram bot doing the notifications for SPs increasing cap and changing fees, etc.

• Like 1