Jump to content

Lucian Todea

Administrators
  • Content Count

    17
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Lucian Todea last won the day on October 28 2020

Lucian Todea had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

12 Good

3 Followers

About Lucian Todea

  • Rank
    ERDinger

Recent Profile Visitors

1,010 profile views
  1. 1. The APR for validators will remain fixed at 36% as long as number of validators remains fixed at 2169 and the stake per node is fixed, at 2500 eGLD. So during mainnet bootstrapping phases 1 and 2 it will stay like this as the stake and number of validators is fixed. Phase 3 and 4 will permit the number of nodes and stake to increase so it means the APR will change as well (as the amount of rewards per year is fixed). 2. The validators queue will follow the same logic as the delegation queue, first come first served.
  2. Please refer to sections 2.5 Rewards calculation and distribution in the paper. Rewards are distributed at the end-of-epoch by the following rules: 10% of the fee from one block is received by the block proposer, while the rest of 90% goes into a fees pool, TotalFeesToBeDistributed. At the end-of-epoch a calculation will be done to establish how many new tokens have to be minted. This number is established calculating the TotalRewardsToBeDistributed according to maxPossibleInflation, and number of blocks produced by each shard, minus the TotalAccumulatedFees by all the shards during that
  3. The Economic paper we are publishing today presents the economic principles governing the Elrond Network, and how they keep everything aligned Read the full paper here: https://elrond.com/assets/files/elrond-economics.pdf Reasoning and overview Through Elrond we propose a bold vision for a post-capitalist world, providing a new economic model and language specifically designed for the information age. The Elrond token, eGold (eGLD), will have an expected bootstrapping duration of roughly three-to-five years. The Elrond token is inseparable from the Elrond Network, and thus in
  4. Ok, validators list and explorer links were added. Thanks for the suggestion.
  5. The instance specification: 2vCPU with 8gb RAM and 200 GB storage, to run 6 nodes, looks bellow the recommended specs per node: 2 cores, 4 GB RAM and 200 GB HDD. I am curious how it will perform. Keep us updated 🙂 The recommended approach is for each node to add 2 cores, 4 GB RAM and 200 GB. But only by testing we can know for sure and this is one of the reasons we are doing BoN.
  6. I will use for BoN a t3.2xlarge AWS machine (8 vCPU and 32 GiB RAM) to run 6 nodes. The price for this on-demand instance is around 240$ per month and it does not include traffic ( around $0.09 per GB). It looks kind of expensive right now from what I heard from others but with a reserved instance the price could go down by around 80%. Next for me would be to test Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure.
  7. If you are using a hosting/cloud provider which one(s) are you using? What specs your machines have and what are the estimated costs per month?
  8. Week #40 | Monday, September 30 – Sunday, October 6, 2019 1. Preparations for the Battle of Nodes (improvements, bugfixes, benchmarks, tests) 2. Initial implementation of a System VM and smart contract for validator staking, that will allow nodes to join the network real-time, through a fast protocol built-in mechanism 3. VS Code extensions can handle WASM smart contracts written in C and Rust. Work in progress to enable debugging of such code i
  9. Here is one with Battle of Nodes. Maybe someone can make some with Elrond?
  10. Good to have you guys around! Lets make Elrond great!
  11. Welcome to our community @zillabytes.
  12. Hi Alex and welcome. See you are around! 👋
  13. Welcome! Looking forward to seeing what you are up to!
  14. Hi Randy and welcome! Indeed at some point in the future an intro topic per person might be too much. But for now, still being at the very beginning I feel like we can try to know each other better. 🤨
×
×
  • Create New...